Meet Mason Bumba
I am a 41x World Champion martial artist with a first degree black belt in Shaolin Kung Fu and a second degree black belt in Jido Kwon TaekwonDo. These achievements are great, but my Relentlessness does not stop there. I have traveled all over the world to compete and perform, most notably China, Italy, Ireland, and Austria. Some may think I am just Relentless in martial arts, but it's in everything I do. I established Relentless Threads in 2018 to inspire everyone, no matter the circumstances to be Relentless in whatever they love. To take it to the next level; push past obstacles, break through barriers, and smash your goals, then repeat. So, I have a question for you, HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT?
- How old are you? 15
- How long have you been doing martial arts? 11 years
- Where are you from? Chicago, IL
- Do you have any hobbies? I am a huge sneakerhead and fashion fan, I also enjoy playing all sports.
- What circuits do you compete in? NASKA and WAKO
- When do you release new apparel? I normally release new merch every season.
- How can I be part of the Relentless Crew? Send an email or DM a photo of you or someone you know on any Relentless Threads social media platform. Then tell me why you are Relentless, what goals or obstacles you have to overcome and if you have any notable achievements.
- What is your favorite Relentless item? Personally, I really like the beanie and zip up, I wear both almost everyday! They are very high quality the same as everything else I produce.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, an awesome little sister, Gavyn. Follow her @bumba_23
- What is your favorite place that you have been? Probably China, I had a super fun time performing and exploring with my family. The culture is so different and cool there that it was an experience for a lifetime!